Jersey City hosts its first indie wedding showcase – Bespoken – this Saturday, April 29th at Cathedral Hall (380 Montgomery St.) from 1-5pm.
Bespoken will feature unique, local independent retailers and industry experts that will help you craft your ideal, highly personalized big day.
* 50+ Retailers featuring one-of-a-kind accessories, jewelry pieces, gifts, vintage finds, floral design, event curation, and bespoke fabrication
* Interactive themed event sets with unexpected aesthetics
* Live music, DJ’s, and performance artists throughout the day
* Complimentary hair adornments, beard grooming, lash applications, and cosmetic consultations
* Suit measuring and custom shirt and tie consultations
* Sample eats and drinks from Jersey City’s best caterers
* Photo booths and opps galore
* A bounty of raffle prizes, including honeymoon trips and event photography
Buy tickets here (from $10-$25); or call (224) 444-9615
To creating a magical wedding,
Wedding season 2016 is still in full swing here in Jersey City, so I’m sharing a beautiful wedding inspiration shoot that took place in Jersey City’s very own Barrow Mansion.
Shot by Jen Chanyi of Cyrience Creative Studios for wedding inspiration, shared on Junebug Weddings.
It’s only making me plan for next year, when I have an entirely new slew of weddings to attend. That said, please check out the Barrow Mansion’s revamped website, where I did all of the writing!
X to the O,
I received the most beautiful bouquet of flowers last week from a place that wasn’t even on my radar. It forever will be now.
Exchange Place Florist is the bomb. They serve up fresh flowers, plants, gourmet gift baskets and outfit weddings, corporate events, lobby decor, funerals…you name it. Jenny (from the block) will hook you up. (201) 435-1997. They’re located at 33 Hudson St. (corner of Greene and Morris). Enjoy!