Jersey City hosts its first indie wedding showcase – Bespoken – this Saturday, April 29th at Cathedral Hall (380 Montgomery St.) from 1-5pm.
Bespoken will feature unique, local independent retailers and industry experts that will help you craft your ideal, highly personalized big day.
* 50+ Retailers featuring one-of-a-kind accessories, jewelry pieces, gifts, vintage finds, floral design, event curation, and bespoke fabrication
* Interactive themed event sets with unexpected aesthetics
* Live music, DJ’s, and performance artists throughout the day
* Complimentary hair adornments, beard grooming, lash applications, and cosmetic consultations
* Suit measuring and custom shirt and tie consultations
* Sample eats and drinks from Jersey City’s best caterers
* Photo booths and opps galore
* A bounty of raffle prizes, including honeymoon trips and event photography
Buy tickets here (from $10-$25); or call (224) 444-9615
To creating a magical wedding,